Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Personal information provided by customers will not be disclosed or provided to any third party, except:
- When the Company has obtained the customer's explicit consent.
- When the Company discloses the information to direct subcontractors or business partners, but only to the extent necessary in accordance with services requested by the customer.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is not feasible to obtain the consent of the information provider.
If the Company receives any of the following requests from a customer regarding their own personal information registered with the Company, the Company will, with respect to customer intent, comply within a reasonable scope.
- Information verification.
- Correcting, updating or deleting information.
- Partial or complete withdrawal of consent already given to the Company.
For inquiries regarding personal information:Murakami Corporation
General Affairs & Human Resources